TERMS & CONDITIONS
MORE Card Terms and conditions
- MORE card membership is open to UK residents, aged 18 or over.
- The MORE card cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount card.
- A MORE card entitles the holder to 10 points for every £1 spent on any food and drink purchased and consumed on the premises.
- The points you receive will be given for every whole pound spent, for example if you spend £1.99 you will earn 10 points and if you spend £2.00 you will earn 20 points.
- Cards can be used in participating pubs and restaurants only. For the latest full list of participating pubs and restaurants, visit: www.morereward.co.uk.
- Scheme redemption, rewards and offers can only be accessed once a MORE card is fully registered within 48 hours of initial use. Cards can be registered either online at www.morereward.co.uk or via our mobile app which you can download from www.morereward.co.uk/app.
- In order to collect points a card must be presented at the time of ordering. Failure to present a card will mean points cannot be collected.
- Once a balance of 200 points is reached and the card is registered, we’ll convert this to £2 currency on your account. The currency can be redeemed via any till point in any pub or restaurant participating in the MORE card scheme.
- Reward vouchers can be used against any food and drink purchase in full or in part. No physical cash change will be given; any remaining value will stay on the card.
- Once registered, any points and currency earned expire 365 days after issue. Points and currency are non-transferable and carry no cash value.
- Any bonus points that are added to your account may be available for a limited period only and removed if not redeemed during the promotional period.
- Reward vouchers can only be redeemed in pubs or restaurants participating in the MORE card scheme.
- Card balance and points information can be obtained online at: www.morereward.co.uk or in one of our participating venues, by asking a member of staff.
- Cardholders may be asked to show ID when attempting to use the card. Cards may be retained if misuse or fraudulent use is suspected.
- Only one card can be held by a registered individual at any one time.
- By joining MORE loyalty scheme and registering your card and details with us, you agree to receive reward email and balance reminders as part of our loyalty account service. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time by using the unsubscribe button.
- Your details and information about your transactions will be used by us to send you membership correspondence and to improve our service to you. We will never share personal data with any third party
- This card remains the property of Stonegate Pub Company Ltd.
- The Company reserves the right to amend or terminate any loyalty schemes, or vary the terms of participation, or withdraw, any part of the scheme or offer without compensation at any time and without prior notice.
- We may contact you from time to time to let you know about wider offers and promotions available from our wider group. You may select to opt out of receiving these communications at any time.
- Scheme organised by Stonegate Pub Company Ltd., 500 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LS.
- For lost or stolen cards, please contact the MORE Card helpdesk email at email@example.com.
Please include the card number if known, along with the email/ and or mobile number the card was registered under.
We will then suspend your card. Go in and pick up a replacement card and contact us with the new card number, and we will transfer your balance and points to your new card.